Applications for the class of 2018 will be accepted online Jan. 3 – May 4 2017 (applications close at 9 a.m. May 5.)
Interested in applying for the Multicultural Leadership Program?
- Register to attend an MCLP recruitment reception.
- MCLP is a rigorous curriculum which includes many components (learning events, nonprofit projects, board experience, mentoring, buddy assignments, assessments, homework, and more.)
- Participants are expected to meet program deadlines and participate in all aspects of the program to remain in good standing.
- In order to graduate from the program, a participant must attend all learning events from start to finish, unless there is an emergency. Absences due to unforeseen circumstances are handled on a case by case basis, and may affect a participant’s ability to continue in the program or graduate with the class.
- Check out recruiting timetable and program schedule
- Before completing your application please check the dates for all learning events and mark your calendar to hold the dates in case you are accepted.
- Once the program starts, if you have an unexpected event (medical emergency, family emergency, etc.), your situation will be dealt with on a case by case basis. The Participant Agreement has further details.
Ready to Apply?
- Register for a user account.
- Fill out your 3-page MCLP Participant Application Form between January 3, 2017 and May 4, 2017
- You may save a draft of this form at any time and come back to it later.
- Take time to review your information for accuracy and completeness.
- Once the application is submitted, you cannot access the application again.
- Review the Confirmation Email you’ll receive after submitting the application
- Follow instructions and use your unique links to complete remaining forms
- You’ll also receive a list of the data you entered into the application
- Forward Forms (via links) in Confirmation Email
- Family Member Support Form –Applicant forwards to a family member to complete.
- Reference Form –Applicant forwards to three people who will serve as references.
- Employer Support Form –If applicable, applicant forwards to employer.
Partial scholarships are available to applicants who are selected, demonstrate a financial need and meet scholarship criteria. Tuition for the Class of 2018 is $1,500. We do not want cost to be a barrier to participation. Financial assistance is available to individuals or small organizations unable to afford the fee. Payment plans can also be arranged. Complete the “request for financial assistance” section of the application if needed. .
The application process is complete, only after MCLP receives your application and all applicable forms.
Contact the MCLP office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 309-556-3998 if you have any questions.
Carol Hreha, Project Specialist
MCLP Recruitment Committee