Join us for the Multicultural Leadership Program Class of 2017 graduation celebration.
|DATE:||Saturday, April 22, 2017|
|TIME:||Social Hour 6:00-7:00 p.m.,
Dinner and Program 7:00-9:00 p.m.
|WHERE:||Illinois State University
Bone Student Center – Brown Ballroom
(NE corner of N. College Ave. and N. University St.)
100 N University Street, Normal, IL
Please specify any food allergies in comments.
|Purchase Your Seats/Tables Now!
KEYNOTE SPEAKER: Dr. Kira Hudson Banks, Associate Professor of Psychology at Saint Louis University (Read more about her here)
Purchase individual reservations $50 per seat or a table for 8 with the options below:
- Contributory Level — half-table for 4 with reserved seating, shared sponsorship recognition. $250
- Celebration Level — table for 8 with reserved seating, sponsor name on table: $500/table
- Community Level— table for 8 with select seating, sponsor name on table and in program,
1/4 page ad in program: $750/table
- Mentorship Level— table for 8 with special seating, sponsor name on table and in program,
1/2 page ad in program: $1,000/table
- Servant Leadership Level— table for 8 with premium seating, sponsor name on table and in program, 1 full-page ad in program: $2,000/table
- Reserve your seats or tables by Thursday, April 14, 2017 for advance prices (shown above.)
- After April 15th, prices increase by 10%
Thank you to our visionary sponsor: State Farm Bank®